Pepsi, FOX team up to push sickening trash into America's homes
Pepsi sponsors perverted sickness on "Family Guy"
March 12, 2009
Pepsi gave the gay lifestyle a major push on the March 8th episode of FOX network's Family Guy.
Pepsi and Fox joined hands to bring a perverted and sickening episode of TV’s Family Guy into the homes of millions of Americans. This episode was rated TV-14 DLSV by Fox, meaning that in the network’s opinion it was appropriate for 14-year olds, an opinion obviously shared by Pepsi. It aired during prime-time.
Here is what Pepsi helped sponsor. WARNING: Very offensive content!
Bestiality. Glory holes. Circuit parties. Gay orgies. Eating horse sperm. This is the kind of sickness Pepsi thinks is worth promoting.
Late last year, AFA asked Pepsi to stop promoting the gay lifestyle. Pepsi refused and AFA launched a boycott in January. To learn more about Pepsi’s promotion of the gay agenda, click here.
• Sign the Boycott Pepsi Pledge. After signing the pledge, please call Pepsi (914-253-2000 or 1-800-433-2652) and tell the company you will boycott their products until they stop promoting the homosexual agenda.
• Call the Pepsi bottler nearest you and ask it to stop supporting the homosexual agenda.
• Pepsi’s products include Pepsi soft drinks, Frito-Lay chips and snacks (800-352-4477), Quaker Oats (800-367-6287), Tropicana (800-237-7799) and Gatorade (800-884-2867).
• Print the Boycott Pepsi Pledge and distribute it.
• Forward this e-mail to your friends and family so they will know about Pepsi's support of the homosexual agenda. Millions of people are not aware of Pepsi’s support of homosexual organizations.