PepsiCo forms Chicago Gay Pride organization
August 19, 2009
According to PepsiCo representative Philene Frazar, PepsiCo is a founding member in establishing a homosexual activist group in Chicago.
Frazar, in a presentation during a 2009 homosexual advocacy conference, announced PepsiCo was instrumental in forming Chicago's "Citywide Pride" (see presentation slide here). The Citywide Pride website says it "strives to educate and empower the LGBT workforce and their allies."
Citywide Pride events listed for 2009 include:
• Seminar on how gays can successfully adopt children
• Same-sex marriage tutorials
• "Recruitment and engagement" techniques training
• "Family Pride" days (this one particularly hosted by PepsiCo)
In addition, Frazer noted that PepsiCo regularly recruits and invites employees from smaller companies to attend a variety of gay pride parades with them, saying:
"It really is a true celebration of the entire community when PepsiCo steps out to be part of a parade. In most of these cities, we are giving out a sampling of all our product lines, which are as diverse as Tropicana juice, all the way to Frito-Lay chips. We also hand out cups and banners and whistles. It's really a true corporate presence once we hit the parade route."
• Sign the Boycott PepsiCo Pledge. After signing the pledge, please call Pepsi (914-253-2000 or 1-800-433-2652) and tell the company you will boycott its products until it stops promoting the homosexual agenda. If you will stay on the line, a live representative will take your call.
• Call the PepsiCo bottler nearest you and ask it to use its influence in stopping the company's support for the homosexual agenda.
• Pepsi's products include Pepsi soft drinks, Frito-Lay chips and snacks (800-352-4477), Quaker Oats (800-367-6287), Tropicana (800-237-7799) and Gatorade (800-884-2867).
• Print the new Boycott PepsiCo Pledge and distribute, including giving a copy to the manager of the grocery store where you shop.
• Forward this e-mail to your friends and family so they will know about PepsiCo's support of the homosexual agenda. Millions of people are not aware of Pepsi's support of homosexual organizations.