Boycott growing: 500,000 pledge to boycott The Home Depot
February 28, 2011
Over one-half million people have signed a pledge to boycott The Home Depot until it agrees to remain neutral in the culture and political war over homosexual marriage.
As a financial backer, The Home Depot has stated it "is proud to support" the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) effort to force the legalization of homosexual marriage across America.
In a February 17, 2011 announcement, HRC notes that it most recently:
- Helped gather support for marriage equality bill in Maryland;
- Sponsored Marriage Equality Day in Albany, New York;
- Pushed for final passage of Hawaii civil unions bill;
- Stood up to Christian-owned Chick-fil-A for supporting a traditional marriage seminar;
- Fought a constitutional amendment that would ban same-sex couples from marrying in Wyoming
The Home Depot's support made all of these things possible. That's because The Home Depot is taking profits made from your purchases to push the homosexual agenda.
Join over 500,000 people who have signed the boycott pledge! AFA will personally deliver the boycott pledges to The Home Depot's board of directors.
Let us deliver YOUR SIGNED PLEDGE to boycott The Home Depot.
Related Action Alerts:
The Home Depot gives gifts to thousands of homosexual activists
The Home Depot Shock Factor - More Kids Workshops at more gay events
1. If you have not done so, sign the Boycott Pledge at BoycottTheHomeDepot.com.
2. If you have signed the pledge, let The Home Depot you are resolved. If you have a Home Depot credit card, consider cutting it up and including it in the envelope with your next monthly payment.
3. Print the paper petition and distribute it at Sunday school and church.
4. Let The Home Depot know how much money they are losing. Each time you make a purchase at a competitor store, use The Home Depot's website feedback form to let them know how much you spent with their competitor.
||Sign the Boycott Pledge at BoycottTheHomeDepot.com