this show ridicules people of faith, and Christians across America are offended by it.
- Monica Cole
ABC's newest sitcom "The Real O'Neals" is described as "just your typical all-American, Catholic, divorcing, disgraced, law breaking, gay family" and continues on to say their family is "a perfect mess." It is now airing on Tuesday evenings at 8:30/7:30 p.m. CT.
"The Real O'Neals" mocks Christianity and insults Catholicism. 1MM recognizes this show ridicules people of faith, and Christians across America are offended by it.
It is almost impossible to describe the depth of depravity found in the sitcom "The Real O'Neals." It is impossible to list them all, so here are a few scenes from this TV – PG - D rated show:
- Jesus appears where only the gay son can see and talk to Him, and He is annoyed by the mom's strict guidelines for her family.
- The daughter steals money she is supposedly raising for charity.
- The daughter "attempts to prove" that there is no God in a science fair project.
- ABC network refers to this highly dysfunctional family as "the perfect Irish-Catholic family."
- A statue of Mary is kept above the O'Neal's toilet to remind the boys to put the seat down.
- The first jab at Jesus comes only 52 seconds into the first episode.
- The mother encourages her 16-year-old gay son to "try sex" with a girl.
- The mom makes pancakes shaped like the face of Jesus to guilt trip her anorexic son into eating.
- One of the show's producers is anti-Christian bigot Dan Savage, and the show is said to be loosely based on his life.
Simply Orange (Coca-Cola) was the major advertiser who paid corporate dollars to promote its products in association with the program "The Real O'Neals."
Use the information we have provided on our website and let Simply Orange (Coca-Cola) know that its advertising dollars are supporting bigotry and animosity toward people of faith and that financial support should be pulled immediately.
Click on link to Take Action!