American Family Association actively participates in the Combined Federal Campaign. If you are a federal employee or in the military, you can designate American Family Association as your charity of choice simply by writing #12037 on your pledge form.
- For over thirty years, AFA has fought to protect our nation and our children from immoral influences in the entertainment industry, business and sometimes, even our schools.
- AFA promotes strategic citizen action aimed at preserving all that is wholesome and decent in our society. Our children are worth the sacrifice.
- With a CFC pledge of $48.00 – only $4.00 per month
- $48.00 pays to email the "AFA Action Alert" to over 31,452 parents, informing them of issues relative to and affecting their children and family.
- $48.00 keeps 8,448 persons informed of current issues and breaking news stories from an unbiased perspective on OneNewsNow.com.
- $48.00 supports the education of 950 households regarding concerns and issues through receipt of the American Family Association Journal, including entertainment and human interest stories as well as in-depth reporting, all geared toward protecting and informing the family.
- $48.00 pays for over 3 minutes of radio programming reaching thousands of households and businesses across the US simultaneously on almost 200 radio stations and worldwide on the internet. It changes lives with 24 hour a day programming which offers music, current news and information and “talk” from a conservative perspective.