1MM and Media Research Center, along with more than two dozen pro-life leaders, sent letters to the network news chiefs at NBC, CBS, and ABC (owned by Disney), protesting their lack of coverage of the shocking Planned Parenthood sting videos. Together, we are holding the networks accountable for censoring the Planned Parenthood video footage. Now it is your turn to let your voice be heard!
Since July 14, the Center for Medical Progress has released a series of startling and horrific videos that reveal Planned Parenthood’s willingness to modify grisly abortion procedures to harvest fetal organs for profit.
NBC, CBS, and ABC have only spent 23.5 minutes covering this national scandal on their morning and evening news shows. By contrast, NBC, CBS, and ABC have given 102.5 minutes of coverage to the story of Cecil the Lion, a wild animal killed by an American dentist. Those whopping numbers don’t include another 45 minutes about Cecil on 20/20 and Nightline coverage on ABC.
The lack of coverage stands out. The networks’ censorship of this taxpayer-funded house of horrors is eerily reminiscent of its censorship of abortionist Kermit Gosnell’s murder trial. Both cases involve revolting acts of violence and these networks’ deliberate avoidance of them.
This is outrageous and inexcusable.
It is difficult to fathom how these videos could not be newsworthy:
• In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
• In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, "I want a Lamborghini" as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
• In the third video: Holly O'Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
• In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don't want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
• In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
• In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
• In the seventh video: Holly O'Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
These videos raise serious questions about whether Planned Parenthood has broken federal law by selling human body parts for profit, altering the abortion procedure to obtain specific body parts, committing illegal partial-birth abortions, and committing infanticide.
How is it not news that a taxpayer-funded organization has been caught red-handed selling the body parts of tiny, defenseless human beings?
Please use the information we have provided to contact NBC, CBS, and ABC (owned by Disney), demanding they start airing the Center for Medical Progress’ footage and giving this bombshell story the attention it deserves.
Click on link to Take Action!