Will Hardee's and Carl's Jr. ever learn? They are at it again with another disgusting ad. Their current sensual 3-way advertisement follows the pattern set by their last commercial featuring girls in skimpy shorts playing in a volleyball game. These ads are extremely degrading to women and should be pulled off the air immediately.
The restaurant's most recent ad shows three scantily clad models licking sauce in the Bacon 3-Way Thickburger "Fantasy" Commercial. 1MM has had enough of CKE's soft porn ads! We will professionally, but sternly let them know we are not giving up on protecting our families.
There is strength in numbers, so be sure to share this with everyone you know! 1MM will remain consistent and dedicated, even with companies that refuse to budge. We simply need EVERYONE'S help in taking action!
To review the offenses of CKE Restaurants and 1MM's efforts:
(1) CKE Restaurants is a hamburger business catering to families, yet it has consistently used sex to sell its product.
(2) In 2003, Hardee's (Carl's Jr.) featured Hugh Hefner as a poster celebrity.
(3) Shortly after, Hardee's used an erotic ad featuring a mechanical bull and a scantily clad female.
(4) In 2005, Hardee's aired a pornographic ad with Paris Hilton using sleazy movements to sell burgers.
(5) In 2009, Hardee's featured their new "Biscuit holes." In the ad, various customers refer to them using verbiage such as B holes, A holes, dingle balls, and biscatles (as in testicles).
(6) In 2009, Carl's Jr. launched a new series of vulgar ads.
(7) Not long after 1MM contacted the company about its advertisement starring Kate Upton wearing skimpy lingerie and making out with a burger at a drive-in movie, the company aired three different commercials with the same theme.
(8) In 2013, Hardee's aired their seductive Game Day Fantasy Thickburger commercial focusing on the model's sweaty chest and legs in several suggestive shots.
(9) In 2014, the Texas BBQ Thickburger commercial again focused on the model's sweaty chest and legs from several suggestive angles.
(10) Hardee's 2015 Super Bowl ad followed the trend with a model who at first appears to be nude only to reveal at the end that she is wearing a skimpy string-bikini.
In the past, CKE's reply has been that men are its target market, but women, especially moms, make the majority of meal decisions. Not to mention a majority of the men "targeted" have wives and daughters they love and respect and are offended by an advertising choice that is degrading to women. These fathers also have sons they do not want exposed to CKE's sexually explicit content, which is considered soft porn by many families.
If Hardee's and Carl's Jr. continue to advertise in this manner and refuse to remove their recent ad, conservative families will continue to avoid CKE Restaurants.
Please sign the petition "Stop Hardee's and Carl's Jr. Sexually Charged Ads" to urge these restaurants, both owned by CKE Restaurants, to immediately discontinue offensive commercials.