Colossians 3:23-24 and Col. 3:17 tell us that whatever our hands find to do to do it heartily as unto the Lord. When it comes to voting, sometimes our hands and our hearts get discouraged.
If you've been discouraged before, then your heart may find renewed joy in this short 5-minute video from www.WallBuilders.com. You will:
- Discover how to vote even if you feel like you are choosing between the lesser of two evils.
- How even heroes of our faith listed in Hebrews 11 would have flaws pointed out by the opposition if they ran for an office.
- The 4 standards we should use to choose our candidates.
- The proper measuring stick Moses was advised to use in Exodus 18:21.
- The interesting reason why the Bible doesn’t start with “faith” as one of the standards.
- How one standard, “fear of God,” doesn’t even require the person to be Christian and the major historical figure who God used who wasn’t a Christian. Hint: You may have seen a picture of him on your cash.
- How leaders who don’t fit these standards will eventually move towards socialism, communism and many things we don’t want in America.
“Moreover, look for able men from all the people, men who fear God, who are trustworthy and hate a bribe...” (Ex. 18:21)
Watching this video will make it easier to know God's will so you CAN vote biblically with your whole heart.
Editor’s Notes: The written portion of this blog was prepared by Dr. Robert Youngblood, AFA staff member. The video above appears here under the title "Should you vote for the lesser of two evils?"
American Family Association features Wallbuilder’s broadcast in the AFR lineup seen here or you can go to their broadcasts here. David Barton is a historian who is the founder and President of Wallbuilders. Tim Barton speaks to a wide variety of audiences about Wallbuilders. WallBuilders presents America’s forgotten history and heroes with an emphasis on religious, moral, and constitutional heritage.