First Amendment Religious Liberty Attack Hidden by the Name “Equality Act”
Ed Vitagliano, Tim Wildmon, and Abraham Hamilton III share about the religious liberty attacks hidden in the “Equality Act” which intentionally does not include any religious exemptions. The Equality Act is a less-than-90-day old bill attacking the fundamental religious liberty established by the 227-year-old First Amendment.
The House of Representatives votes on this bill Friday, so reach out to your representative so they know you care about your first amendment liberties.
Watch the video below to find out:
- How this less-than-90 day old bill is attempting to destroy religious freedom established by the First Amendment in 1791.
- How the “Equality Act” could destroy women’s sports in America. You've already seen the potential disaster in some sports.
- Why they named it the “Equality Act” to draw support for those who won’t look at what it really does.
- Why the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is the target by adding sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Why if this is passed, there would be no more Jack Phillips legislation, i.e. the Christian business owner who won a Supreme Court case to protect his conviction to not provide his services to a homosexual wedding.
- How churches will probably be targeted.
Go to afa.net for information about the Equality Act or direct link here so you can contact your representatives to voice opposition.