Listen and watch as Ed Vitagliano guides a discussion with Abraham Hamilton, III and Walker Wildmon about how Christians are being pressured by the culture and political candidates to remain quiet on issues like abortion. Discover:
- Which senator said abortion is a settled issue, and we shouldn’t discuss it anymore.
- Why this senator is wrong.
- Why the Supreme Court can reverse a former precedent.
- Which cases which were once “law” were later reversed by the Supreme Court.
- Why part of the Supreme Court’s existence is to correct errors in their past.
- Why we should all be free to discuss issues, even is some senator thinks we shouldn’t.
- Which names the liberal media and political candidates call their opposition in order to shut down discussion, and why it’s important discussion remain open.
- What happens if Democrats succeed in shutting down debate and the horrifying consequence which may follow at the ballot box.
- Why debate in the public square is still a protected right.