Listen and watch as Ed Vitagliano, Walker Wildmon, and Abraham Hamilton, III discuss the skyrocketing federal deficit and the implications on American life and the American Dream. Discover:
- Why our debt should be considered a national security vulnerability and which nation owns a good portion of our debt.
- Whether or not the political will exists to control and eliminate the national debt.
- The numbers not included in national debt which make the number grow even more.
- Why this problem is neither a Democrat nor a Republican problem, but an American problem.
- What it will take to wake up our country about this problem.
- When the phrase “balance the budget” began to disappear in the political arena.
- Which Senator has regularly introduced a balanced budget proposal where only a 2% cut would pay off our debt within 10 years.
Comments will be temporarily unavailable. Thank you for your patience as we restore this service!
Please Note: We moderate all reader comments, usually within 24 hours of posting (longer on weekends). Please limit your comment to 300 words or less and ensure it addresses the content. Comments that contain a link (URL), an inordinate number of words in ALL CAPS, rude remarks directed at the author or other readers, or profanity/vulgarity will not be approved.