LIFE CHAIN is a peaceful, prayerful public witness of pro-life Americans standing in honor of 59 million lives lost to abortion, praying for our nation, for people in crisis situations and for an end to abortion. It is a visual statement of solidarity by the Christian community that abortion kills children and that the Church supports the sanctity of human life from the moment of conception to natural death.
On October 6, National Life Chain Sunday encourages everyone to join for prayer and public witness for at-risk preborn children.
- Stand with thousands of pro-lifers throughout the USA!
- Be a light in a darkened world!
- Bring your whole family! Rain or shine!
- Water, lawn chairs, umbrellas, and strollers are welcome!
- Signs provided at each location.
- See LifeChain.net for more than 1950 locations.
Life Chain welcomes all supporters of human life. Each Chain or location is posted (state by state or province by province) at www.LifeChain.net.
(See the related OneNewsNow.com story here.)