Nick Jr.'s 'Blue's Clues' is Celebrating Even Bigger for Gay Pride Month!
Warning! One Million Moms has spoken out once already this year about the LGBTQ indoctrination coming from Nickelodeon and its show for preschoolers, Blue’s Clues & You! Now, there is a great reason for 1MM to speak out again.
The show’s YouTube Channel, by the same name, recently presented “The Blue’s Clues Pride Parade Sing-Along Ft. Nina West” – a drag queen who was a contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race. In the sing-along video, West leads a song (to the tune of “The Ants Go Marching”) about various LGBTQ+ lifestyles against the backdrop of a pride parade that features the various family arrangements and glorifies them as normal, acceptable, and fun. Numerous rainbow flags, some depicting a solidarity fist, are flying as part of the parade.
Yes, it is as bad as it sounds!
So parents need to be aware of the very pro-LGBTQ+ agenda of the song and video.
Here are some of the disturbing images seen in the video:
- Animal families made up of two mommies and two daddies as well as transgender, pansexual, and nonbinary family members.
- A trans beaver is shown with mastectomy scars.
And here are some of the disturbing lyrics of the song:
- “This family has two mommies; they love each other so proudly, and they all go marching in the big parade!”
- “Ace, bi, pan grown-ups, you see, can love each other so proudly.”
- “Allies to the queer community can love their queer friends so proudly.”
- “All families are made differently; they love each other so proudly.”
- “Love is love is love you see, and everyone should love proudly.”
- “Thanks Blue! Happy Pride Month.”
Comments have been disabled for the video to prevent the public from weighing in.
With such a liberal push in children’s educational entertainment, it is obvious where Nickelodeon stands. Parents who are not already aware of the network’s agenda, please be forewarned now.
This pride-laced parade song makes it clear that Nickelodeon has an LGBTQ agenda that it is forcing on extremely young audiences.
Sign the Nickelodeon pledge stating you and your family will no longer support Nickelodeon nor watch ‘Blue’s Clues & You!’ as long as it veers away from family-friendly entertainment. And please share this with your friends and family.