The overwhelming evidence continues to pile up against Target's policy to allow men into women's restrooms and dressing rooms in its stores.
Target says, "[W]e welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity. ...Everyone deserves to feel like they belong."
This means a man can simply say he "feels like a woman today" and enter the women's restroom...even if young girls or women are already in there. Target's policy is exactly how sexual predators get access to their victims. And the proof keeps mounting.
Clearly, Target's dangerous policy poses a threat to wives and daughters. Over 1.4 million people have pledged to boycott Target stores until protecting women and children is a priority.
Here are 10 examples that show Target should immediately rescind its dangerous policy and keep men out of women's bathrooms and dressing rooms.
- Man wanted for taking photos inside Target changing room
- Transgender woman caught filming in Target changing room
- Man seen reaching under stall with phone in Target dressing room
- 'Peeping Tom' reported in Target dressing room
- Teen girl reports dressing room peeper at Target
- Police Looking for Target Peeper
- Target peeping Tom pleads guilty
- Man Arrested for Taking Photos of Woman in Target Bathroom
- Peeping tom caught filming women in Brentwood Target dressing rooms
- 'Peeping Tom' took pics of people in Target bathroom
1. Help Target understand the problem. Copy and paste this link (http://bit.ly/2d9KvWV) of 10 examples to Target's Facebook page.
2. Sign the #BoycottTarget pledge. Encourage family and friends to sign the pledge, too.
3. Share the boycott information on social media and be sure to use #BoycottTar