On Sunday October 2,
- Stand with thousands of pro-lifers throughout the USA!
- Be a light in a darkened world!
- Bring your whole family! Rain or shine!
- Water, lawn chairs, umbrellas and strollers are welcome!
- Signs provided at each location.
- See www.LifeChain.net for more than 1950 locations.
October 2 is National Life Chain Sunday and everyone is encouraged to join together as a public witness to pray for at-risk preborn children.
Life Chain welcomes all supporters of human life. Each Chain is posted (state by state or province by province) at www.LifeChain.net, and the prep materials used to build the Chains are available without charge at www.NationalLifeChain.org.
LIFE CHAIN is a peaceful, prayerful public witness of pro-life Americans standing in honor of 59 million lives lost to abortion, praying for our nation, for people in crisis situations and for an end to abortion. It is a visual statement of solidarity by the Christian community that abortion kills children and that the Church supports the sanctity of human life from the moment of conception to natural death.