All we ask is that you do what you can, and we will continue to do the very best we can.
- Monica Cole
No matter what changes come to our nation, God is changeless and by His grace, One Million Moms will continue to stand firm on His Word.
“God has called us to be faithful, not successful.” - Don Wildmon (AFA Founder).
Together, and with God’s help, we are taking a stand and making a tremendous impact in our country! We are thankful for every accomplishment we have had in 2015. Here are a few of our highlights:
- Abercrombie & Fitch made a complete overhaul with their marketing campaigns and cleaned up their advertising.
- Bayer pulled their offensive Lotrimin commercial.
- “Sex Box” and “Neighbors with Benefits” were both shows that were cancelled before the first season ended.
- Many sponsors pulled their support from numerous programs such as: “Impastor,” “Black Jesus,” “Becoming Us,” and “One Big Happy.”
- Office Depot apologized for their shameful and discriminatory refusal to make copies of a prayer for the unborn and those involved in the abortion business to be converted. The company reversed their original decision and invited their customer to return so they could make copies of the pro-life prayer that was originally declined.
Would you help us to continue these important efforts? We depend heavily on year-end donations. And, as you know, your gifts to 1MM are tax deductible.
Your end-of-the-year gift is greatly needed to start the New Year with adequate resources for 1MM to remain strong! 1MM can never thank you enough for your generosity, but we will always try.
For a suggested donation of $25 or more, you can download Stepping Stones, a wonderful eBook from the AFA Store by AFA/AFR Founder Donald E. Wildmon.
Some may not be able to give this amount. Some will be able to give more. All we ask is that you do what you can, and we will continue to do the very best we can. Thanks for helping us defend family values.
Click on link to make your donation today!